Why choose Wrekin self Storage?
Wrekin Self Storage is a family run business with the management utilising many years of experience with the industry.
The foundations of the company are based upon a total commitment to provide customers with a personal, professional and quality service at all times.
Wrekin House boasts over 20,000 square feet of premium temperature controlled storage space and houses over 200 purpose built self-storage units which range in size from 10 to 800 square feet over 2 floors.
With security and safety being paramount the premises are protected by the most up to date and state of the art Fire,Alarm and CCTV surveillance systems which are monitored 24 hours per day, 365 days a year.
There are numerous reasons why customers require self storage for their furniture or personal effects, which include:
- Moving House
- De-cluttering to help sell their home
- Re-decorating or home renovation
- Temporary job posting
- Moving home and new location not yet accessible
- Returning to Shropshire area and require storage
Pallet trucks, sack trucks and large trolleys are available along with assistance from Wrekin staff to move larger or heavy items.
Wide Range of different size secure units available
All units are available both long and short term and protected by state of the art fire and security systems.
Many companies both large and small require additional storage in close proximity to their premises. Wrekin Self Storage can ideally provide secure space with a fork lift service available at all times.
- Wide range of storage rooms available to suit your requirements
- Extensive range of cardboard boxes and packing materials available
- Excess stock or equipment
- Palletised Goods
- Seasonal Stock
- Large items such as machinery or production tooling
- Forklift Service Available
- Able to receive deliveries to your unit on your behalf
All Wrekin units are available both long and short term and protected by state of the fire and security systems
Legislation requires many companies to adopt an archive and document storage system. The documentation, which can be of a confidential nature, must be stored in a safe, temperature controlled and secure environment. Wrekin House can provide this facility along with a delivery and collection service if required.
- Wide range of secure room sizes available
- All units are available both long and short term
- Racking provided to suit customers requirements
- Facility available to destroy and dispose of documents securely and safely in line with the Data Protection Act Legislation
All Wrekin units are clean and dry and protected by state of the art fire and security systems
Get in touch
Unsure about storage requirements? click here to use our Storage Calculator or contact one of our Storage Experts:
Wrekin Self Storage, Unit C, Halesfield 10, Telford, Shropshire TF7 4QP
Telford: 01952 583115
Shrewsbury: 01743 358 887